5/1/14 8:26 AM

(1) Comments

Women's Conference 2014

Beej & Chris

 This year at Women's Conference was just as amazing if not better than the previous years. Here is the group that could come this year:
From L-R (Jodee, Amy, me, Jamie, my mom, Traci (Jamie's friend), and Jaqueline (Jodee's friend).

This is the first night.....You are obviously a 'LOSER' if you are the first one to fall asleep on a girls trip lol. We were just kidding Jaqueline.
The first day everyone chose their own classes and went to the ones they felt like they should. I think we all got answers to questions or felt inspired at least once on the trip. That night we all went to Olive Garden for dinner, then Jodee, Amy, Jaqueline, and I went to a movie. I haven't laughed that much and that hard for a long time. Can't wait for next year!
1 Response to "Women's Conference 2014 "
Recksieks said :
June 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM
It really was so fun this year! It's always so much more fun to have you there! I love that you keep up so well on your blog. I'm to November last year. Ha

Post a Comment