5/18/15 9:07 AM

(0) Comments

Connor's Preschool Graduation

Beej & Chris


This cute boy graduated from his first year of preschool this year with his teacher Mrs. Janet. 

Grandma Scott came to support (grandpa couldn't make it unfortunately)
Papa Bruce was also able to sneak away from work, but Grandma Sherry couldn't make it either. Hopefully next year :)


Mrs. Janet.

I love seeing him so happy!
The kids and I made Mrs. Janet a wreath to hang on her door for a Thank You at the end of the school year.


Connor can by shy, but he is a really outgoing person if you get to know him. So I was so proud when he got up and said his part in the preschool program. He says it quiet and slow...but is so gosh darn cute. He told the nursery rhyme 'Little boy blue' all by himself.


Connor always sticks his tongue out when he is trying to be silly, when he is concentrating or when he is nervous. It is so cute.



There that little tongue is again...

Connor has learned a lot from preschool. He can write his name now and is sooo good at memorizing things. He listens a lot to his sister and learns without us even realizing it. They have both been working on memorizing the Articles of Faith and we will get to one that Connor hasn't even practiced but he will have been listening to Kaylee practice and will then recite it to us telling us "I already know that one".

Connor is also such a sweet boy. He is friends with everyone. I love that he can get a long with everyone at school. I hope that continues ;)

We are sure proud of our sweet Connor.
0 Responses to "Connor's Preschool Graduation "

Post a Comment