5/13/15 8:57 AM

(0) Comments

Discovery Gateway Preschool Field Trip

Beej & Chris

The last field trip for preschool was at the Discovery Gateway.
The kids had a great time. They are so good at playing "pretend"


Kaylee had a friend from her preschool that wanted to try out a pretend tornado wind storm so Kaylee and Connor hopped in and tried it too.
Connor quickly hopped back out when he realized what it was. The kids made some pretty funny faces with the wind blowing them all over.





Connor with one of his "boys" Zane.
I didn't get any pictures of Ashlynn...but she was right there with me. I had to find a place to nurse her on the floor. While I did the kids were playing beside me...but Connor quickly disappeared and it took me a bit to find him. That kid makes me nervous sometimes. He is not afraid to leave and be by himself.
0 Responses to "Discovery Gateway Preschool Field Trip "

Post a Comment