12 years ago
Our sweet Kaylee graduated from her second year of preschool with Mrs. Janet this year, and will start Kindergarten next! Eeek.
Papa Bruce and Grandma Scott were able to come...which of course made Kaylee's day. She was especially happy since she knew both of them went to Connor's preschool graduation and I told her they may not be able to come to both- so she was super excited when they were both able to come see her.
Mrs. Janet asks that we don't bring other siblings to the preschool program...so my amazing friend Miranda (who lives across the street) watched Ashlynn and Connor for Kaylee's program, and watched Kaylee and Ashlynn for Connor's program. Which made the kids feel even more special.
Mrs. Janet
Kaylee and Connor also drew a picture for Mrs. Janet to tell her Thank You.
Kaylee knows all the songs and sings the loudest of her class. She is very confident which I LOVE. I definitely was a lot more shy than Kaylee when I was her age. I hope she keeps the confidence up.
Kaylee loves to be the center of attention and likes any big part. She of course was the first one up to get be the Sun for the song.
Kaylee loves Mrs. Janet and has learned a lot. She read all the books Mrs. Janet sent home and would beg for more each week. They are only allowed to take one book home at a time and she would finish reading the book on her own in the car before we had even left Mrs. Janet's house. So, we started working on books that we have at home. She is learning so much and constantly asking questions so she can learn more.
Post a Comment