12 years ago
We got the opportunity to go visit Cross E Ranch again for free due to my cousins Jodee and Crystal being part owners of the Ranch. We were excited to go visit for the baby animals. I have wanted to take my kids to see baby animals at various other places before, but we just had never done it before. We ended up meeting at the Ranch with my sister Angela and Kierston and their kids. All the kids had a fun time visiting the animals. Out of our three kids I think Kaylee loved it the most. She jumped right in to pet all the animals she could, and was loving every minute of it.
Playing with cousins is the best!
I was really impressed how well Connor jumped in to pet the animals. He can be pretty shy at times, but he got right down and pet the animals along with all of his cousins.
Alexa
Kaylee's favorite place was the bunnies for sure! She kept asking to go back to see them.
I took a video of Kaylee, but here is a picture of her attempting to pick up the baby bunny after the workers told everyone several times not to pick them up. She kept looking at the worker as she would lift up the bunny a little and then put it down. She wanted sooo badly to hold the bunny; especially since she saw many people picking them up around her.
Connor got brave and held a baby chick. His worst fear came true as the chick pooped on his hand. ha ha He was pretty upset about it and didn't want to hold anymore animals after that.
This was a fun time and something I hope we can do again!
Post a Comment