12 years ago
For Sunday Daddy took the initiative to make us a Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler for desert. Since our grass wasn't in yet BJ just cooked right onto the dirt in our front yard.
We sure love daddy
Slowly but surely we have been working on decorating the kids rooms. This is how Kaylee's room ended up. I still have a few things to tweak but this is how it ended for now.
Being the amazing mom I am....I totally forgot about Kindergarten Orientation! My neighbor texted me and asked if I was coming. This was as I had a neighbor coming over to have her kids come play. I had literally just jumped out of the shower. I hurried and got dressed and as I am throwing my hair into a pony tail I am telling my neighbor that we have to go right now and that we will have to play later! I was so embarrassed. :( We got to the school right as everyone had finished. We went and got him a backpack, met the teacher, and then Kaylee gave him a tour of the school.
Connor didn't seem to notice; but I sure felt bad. I have since started putting things in my phone with at least one reminder if not 2 or 3! I'm sure I will forget something else, but hopefully it wont be anytime soon.
Connor is pretty excited to start school and he is more than ready!
Post a Comment