12/15/09 6:57 AM

(1) Comments

10 more weeks to go....

Beej & Chris


10 more weeks to go! I can't believe it. Time has flown by with the holidays coming up and school keeping me busy. I am sure these next few weeks wont go by as quickly..but I can only hope :)
A lot has happened over the past couple months. I am going to try to just re-cap a few of the important events for ya so you don't get too bored reading all of this.
As far as the pregnancy goes, I am doing great! I feel very blessed. The baby is definitely growing and she really likes to kick and move around a lot, which I really enjoy EXCEPT when I am taking a test for school...then it becomes a little distracting. :) BJ has been able to see and feel her move a lot these past couple days. My favorite was when he got to feel the baby having the hiccups.
The nursery is coming along. We still have a few things to do and when it is completely done or at least pretty darn close, then I will post pictures.
1 Response to "10 more weeks to go...."
the laytons. said :
December 16, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Yay for 10 more weeks to go! :) I'm way excited to see the nursery. I'm totally jealous its almost done cause i have not done a thing in mine yet. Congrats on graduation!! We're done! And congrats on 2 years, Graeme & I celebrate ours this weekend. How cool is that, we both have anniversary's and baby's at the same time. :)

Post a Comment