12 years ago
Can you believe it! BJ and I have been married for 2 years now. So much has happened in this past two years we can't believe it.- We went to Italy and Switzerland to visit BJ's mission area
- Bought a house
- Took a trip to New Orleans for the BCS sugar bowl
- Are expecting our first child
- Traveled to Atlanta Georgia
- BJ graduated with his bachelors in computer science
- Christie graduated with her associates in science (RN)
But most importantly in these past two years BJ and I have grown togther, stregthened one another, and increased our love and respect for one another.
I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. This past week especially I have noticed how patient BJ truly is. When a car cuts in front of him or an angry person at the grocery store is rude to him, he just smiles and brushes it off like nothing happened. He has such christ-like qualities embeded in him that I admire so much. I am learning from him everyday, and know that he is going to be a great dad for this baby girl we are expecting in February. Thanks Babe for the past two years! You continue to amaze me everyday! LOVE YOU
Here are a few pictures of our celebration. We went to the anniversary Inn up in Logan. We started a tradition that we have really enjoyed these past two years. Every anniversary we make each other gifts instead of buying them. It is a lot of fun and means
so much more than just buying something. These are the gifts we made for each other this year...
Post a Comment