12/23/09 10:22 AM

(1) Comments

Christmas Time

Beej & Chris

I love Christmas time! I love spending time with family, watching christmas specials on tv, putting up decorations, family christmas parties, and the amazing spirit I feel as I read the true story of christmas in the scriptures.

This was our first year putting up lights on the house, cause this was the first year we have had a house :)
Here are a few pictures of the adventure!

























































Our decorated christmas tree! Every year we either make or buy an ornament that represents a big event in the year. This year we used a present I got from my friend Ashley and made it into an ornament (it was a nurse) since I graduated! last year was a a painted U to represent BJ's graduation. Next year will be a baby for our new arrival :)














I made this at a parker craft day- I know tomorrow is christmas eve. This picture was taken the day we decorated the tree.












































1 Response to "Christmas Time"
the laytons. said :
December 23, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Cute pictures! With cute parents like that, your little one is going to be adorable! I really like the tradition you have for your tree, so cute! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment