12/12/09 7:06 AM

(1) Comments

Graduation

Beej & Chris

I am done! School is finally over! You are now looking at a new Registered Nurse! Woot Woot! Wow, I can't believe that BJ and I have been married for two years now and a year in a half of it I was in the nursing program.


When I first started the program I never thought this day would happen. I spend a few nights frustrated, stressed, and feeling overwhelmed. BJ would find me crying and upset saying "I don't think I can do this." He would hug me and continue to encourage me and tell me that I could do it. That I could do whatever I set my mind to do.
My parents were supportive throughout the whole program. The would call or text and ask me how my tests went. They were there listening to me complain about how much work the program was, and would smile and help me find the positive through it all.
I gained confidence, made some amazing friends, and found out that I can do anything I set my mind to. I have wanted to be a nurse ever since I can remember, and my dream has finally come true.

I am currently working as a LPN doing homehealth and will continue to work there when I pass the NCLEX and get my official RN license. It has been an adventure but well worth all the hard work. I definitely could not have done this without BJ, my new nursing school friends, and my family. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!






1 Response to "Graduation"
Rosalee said :
December 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Congratulations on your graduation! When are you taking the NCLEX test? I hope everything goes well with that!

Post a Comment