12 years ago
Yesterday was the first time she rolled over for us. It was in S....L....O....W motion. I wish we would have grabbed the camera. But both BJ and I were too busy cheering her and anxiously waiting for her to roll over. I will try to get it recorded, but every time I turn on the camera she just stares on it.
Kaylee is now sleeping in her crib in her very own room and has been for about a week or so. Not going to lie...it was a hard transition for me! I would wake up in the middle of the night and walk...ok I wont lie...RUN in to her room and quietly walk up to her and watch her belly go up and down to reassure me she is still breathing. I know... I know...I am a crazy worried mom. But really if you knew me, I have always been a worry wart so this is not out of the ordinary. Despite the bumpy transition for me; Kaylee's transition has been pretty good. She has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. She sleep for 8 hours every night and then wakes up, eats, and then goes back to bed for another 4 hours. Then she is awake most of the day with a few naps throughout the day. There are a few times however that she wakes up crying because she will wrap her arm or leg around the crib bar and get mad she is stuck. lol I still can't figure out how she gets there though. I swaddle her every night and lie her in the middle of the crib. But every night she wakes up sideways with her hand holding the crib bar. No wonder she has such a huge bald spot on the back of her head. She squirms all around her crib.
I tried to put her in this fun saucer, but as you can see she is way too little still. My sister in-law let us borrow it.
Post a Comment