12 years ago
Here is a cute video of Kaylee. BJ likes to take her on her very own plane rides in his hands -while he makes noises with his mouth. WELL...Kaylee is now trying to make those noises as well! She is so smart! This video is of me doing it-only because when I tried to record her doing it with BJ she had decided she was done.
Kaylee also started laughing but we have yet to get that recorded. We are having so much fun with her that by the time I think to get the camera she is done playing.
Not that I dont think Kaylee is not Perfect but there are a few not so fun habits she is getting into as well.....The other night I was holding her and talking to her and she just kept yelling in a high pitched scream. She wasn't crying. She was talking/cooing in a VERY HIGH pitched scream. APPARENTLY she was tired. Man, how would that be to try to communicate with your parents and they just look at you and say "oh how cute!". No wonder she started yelling, I was not listening to her! And last night I went out with my friends to a bridal shower (blog post coming) and left BJ with some breast milk so he could give her a bottle. She has taken a bottle several times so I wasn't even worried. BJ called texted at around 9:30pm that Kaylee would NOT take a bottle. He was so sweet, Kaylee had been crying for an hour while he continuously tried to give her the bottle and he didn't want to bother me while I was out. He tried different milk, different temperatures..EVERYTHING and she refused. I hurried home and she was so exhausted she had fallen asleep in BJ's arms. It was cute. We have the Jazz game tonight and grandma scott is watching her so I am really hoping she does better this time. It's not like BJ hasn't given her a bottle before. He has on several occasions and she has done fine. Hopefully it was a one time thing.
Post a Comment