12 years ago
Saturday was a pretty busy day and I am so grateful that Kaylee was so amazing throughout the day!
We started the morning by doing a 5k walk for autism up at "This is the Place" monument. I bundled Kaylee up in her car seat with three blankets with her hat and gloves. Thank goodness I did cause it started SNOWING on our walk! Kaylee just slept through the whole thing! As soon as the walk was over Kaylee woke up ready to eat, so I fed Kaylee in the car.
BJ at the beginning of the walk
We then headed to the South Town Expo center to the Scout-a-Rama. BJ walked around with her from 12-1:30 while I sat at the booth with the scouts. Our troop did paper airplanes. I don't want to brag or anything but I made some freakin awesome paper airplanes :) lol jk
We then headed back home where I got ready for the few home health work visits and headed out to work. Came home and quickly changed and ate dinner so BJ and I could go to the adult meeting for our stake conference. BJ and I had originally planned to go out to a movie that night cause we forgot about the adult meeting..but since my mom reminded me...we decided we should be good and go and just went to the 9:30pm movie "How to train your dragon". I was kind of worried taking Kaylee into the movie theatre. 1- because what if she wants to eat? How awkward would it be to breastfeed in the movie theatre ha ha 2- it is pretty loud..what if she just screams? It turned out I didn't need to worry at all. Kaylee slept the whole movie! Which by the way...way cute movie! BJ and I both really enjoyed it.
Thanks Kaylee for being SOOO amazing! Best baby ever!
Post a Comment