5/19/10 8:30 PM

(1) Comments

Play Date

Beej & Chris

Today Kaylee and I went over to my friend Challae's house. We had a lot of fun together. Challae had her daughter Brinlee 4 days before I had Kaylee, so it is always so fun to get together to see how much our daughters have grown and to share stories. Here are a few pictures of the girls.




It looks like they are both trying to get to their momma.



Awe, I think they wanna hold hands


Gotta love this face!

How cute am I?? :)

After all the excitement..they both got the hiccups. Thanks Challae for letting Kaylee and I come over and play.
1 Response to "Play Date"
the laytons. said :
May 21, 2010 at 9:53 AM
It was SO fun to have you two over! We love when you visit. How cute are those pictures!? I LOVE them, & especially LOVE the hiccups ha ha too cute!

Post a Comment