11/22/11 3:22 PM

(0) Comments

Connor 4 month stats

Beej & Chris


STATS
Height: 26 1/4 inches........85%
Weight: 16lbs 11.4 ounces.........85%
Head Circumference: 17 1/2 inches.........90%
I know I already did a post about Connor being 4 months old, but I didn't have his stats yet because his doctors appointment was a few weeks past 4 months old and c'mon lets be honest here... he is too cute not to post more pictures :)


Connor has been struggling with the idea of sleep so at his checkup the pediatrician suggested that we start him on cereal and baby food. He just hadn't really shown interest up to this point, but we figured we would give it a go anyway. It didn't really help him sleep any longer at first, but as time has passed he is doing a little bit better.

4-5 months
Connor is a big hand holder. He likes to play with my hand whenever I am holding him. He is also a little shy. If he feels overwhelmed he will do this scream that shows me he is scared, but once he is held by mom or dad and has a few minutes he will smile away at everyone in view.
Connor has just recently discovered his feet. He is also working on sitting up on his own. He loves the toy saucer (except for when Kaylee squishes his fingers in one of the toys) and when mom and dad read to him. At night I sing "I am a Child of God" to him and he instantly goes still and into this peaceful state it is so cute. We just love our Connor.


Connor trying rice cereal for the first time

Green beans :)




0 Responses to "Connor 4 month stats"

Post a Comment