6/30/12 6:42 AM

(0) Comments

It's always fun when grandma comes to town...

Beej & Chris

Just yesterday Kaylee was telling me "grandma came. we went and saw the 'Ahminals' (animals). let's go again". She has such a good memory it seriously is amazing to me. She also keeps talking about the day she teased grandma in the store. I have no idea what she is talking about- but she said that phrase everyday for 3 days in a row.
Anyway- here are some pictures of the Aquarium when Grandma Tenney came to town. I didn't get very many pictures while she was here this time- so here are the few I got.




We kept trying to get Kaylee to touch the Sting Ray but it was so deep in the water. We eventually got her to touch it because it came right up to the side where BJ and I were. She didn't love it so much ha ha.




After BJ pushed me to- i touched a Sting Ray as well. But I didn't 'love' it either ha ha
and yes- Connor did as well!
















After the Aquarium we headed to a Mexican restaurant. It was delicious!


0 Responses to "It's always fun when grandma comes to town..."

Post a Comment