8/7/12 7:14 AM

(1) Comments

Random pictures I found off my Ipod

Beej & Chris

 Don't know if I ever posted any of these pictures. But they were too cute not to share. They were all taken from my I-pod at random times.
















 lol- Kaylee is putting a diaper on one of her 'little people'
 Playing in the play area at the new City Creek Center with Challae and her cute kids









 This never happens! But Kaylee fell asleep on me before I had put her down for a nap. Her mustache totally cracks me up.
 Sleeping Connor on a separate day than the picture above- aren't sleeping kids super cute to look at






1 Response to "Random pictures I found off my Ipod"
August 8, 2012 at 7:53 PM
TOTALLY feel the same way! I hear comments about being a stay at home mom that make me want to go crazy! It's a FULL time job too! You are amazing C! Super cute kiddos!!!

Post a Comment