12 years ago
We took the kids to the Layton park where you can drive around the park and see all the lights. The kids LOVED it! Right after we finished driving through, we ended up going around again because they enjoyed it so much.
Here is a stinkin cute picture of Kaylee bean in her dance outfit.
Daddy putting Connor to bed....or is it the other way around?
Kaylee's regular dance class was cancelled due to the holidays, so Kaylee went to a gymnastics class as a makeup class.
It brought back so many memories of when I was her age and took a gymnastics class.
LOL I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. Kaylee has her hand on the girl's butt in front of her. The girl in front of her is in our ward and she was trying to push her to go, but it looks so funny.
Kaylee was the youngest child in the class and she did everything she could to keep up and do everything everyone around her was doing. I was so proud of her.
Post a Comment