12/19/13 5:20 PM

(0) Comments

Kaylee's Preschool Christmas Program

Beej & Chris

 Kaylee goes to Mrs. Janet for preschool and has really been enjoying it. She missed a few classes due to pink eye and being sick so apparently we missed getting a calendar for the month of December. She had sent home a reminder at the very beginning of the month that the kids were having a Christmas program on Thursday but it never said what time. So I totally forgot about it and the day of the program BJ was working from home and came downstairs and asked why I wasn't at her program. I. FREAKED. OUT! I was 40 minutes late!!!! I felt like the worst parent ever! Kaylee had been practicing for her part in the play every week and had it memorized. I luckily got there just in time for the play...but I missed out on a lot of songs. :(
 Kaylee didn't seem to really care, but I cared...and I felt horrible. Kaylee memorizes songs so well so I knew she was probably the loudest singer in the group and I wasn't there to hear her sing. I am sure she has already forgotten all about it. But I can tell ya one thing...I wont be missing out on another preschool program again.
 Here is our little Mary


 Kaylee remembered her part and said it loud and clear! The video I took takes forever to upload on the blog so you will have to check it out on youtube.

0 Responses to "Kaylee's Preschool Christmas Program"

Post a Comment