12/13/13 1:28 PM

(0) Comments

Happy 6 year Anniversary

Beej & Chris

 Six years! I can't believe it! I fell in love with BJ 7 years ago, shortly before leaving for a LDS mission. BJ then waited for me while I was on my mission, and despite having to come home early for knee problems we got engaged the week I got home and were married a few months after that. BJ has taught me so much in these past 6 years (patience, love, money management, gratitude, and a love for the scriptures). 

I have been really reflective this past months and have really realized how grateful I am for the kids we currently have, the warm house we sleep in, the amazing ward we live in, and for my amazing husband BJ. I couldn't imagine life any different.
For our Anniversary we went to dinner and a movie while Grandpa Scott watched our kids. Here is our many attempts at getting a picture of us together.














Each year we make the gifts for each other. This year was a crazy busy one so neither of us had much time to make anything. I last minute found the idea off Pinterest to buy balloons for how many years we were married, and then add a memory of the last 6 years to each balloon. Happy Anniversary BJ Tenney. I love you so much...even when you add too much butter to the popcorn ;)


f
0 Responses to "Happy 6 year Anniversary"

Post a Comment