6/7/14 2:08 PM

(0) Comments

13th Ward Father and Sons Campout

Beej & Chris

This year our ward Father's and sons campout was held up on a piece of property right by Lost Creek Reservoir.  I (BJ) was of course excited to take Connor on his second father's and sons camping trip.  He was super excited as well and just talked and talked the whole time in the car.

When we arrived, he found some friends and a pile of sticks - what more could a boy need?

Connor explored most of the night with his friends.  At one point, he fell into a cactus and got a bunch of small stickers in his pants/legs.  I got some of them out, but then he screamed and screamed when I tried to get the last of them out.  He just wanted to sit super still on his chair and not move so it wouldn't hurt.  I finally convinced him to go back to the tent where I changed him to his pjs and got the remaining stickers out.  He was then ready for bed!

They did a little treasure hunt for the kids in the morning



This was when it was about time to go home.  Connor didn't want to leave.

He was asleep in no time!

0 Responses to "13th Ward Father and Sons Campout "

Post a Comment