12 years ago
Father's day we started out by making daddy breakfast in bed (I literally had to beg him the night before to stay in bed and let me get up with the kids. He is always the first one up in our house)
Kaylee gave her present that she had made in preschool
a paper tie :D (which he wore to church and got a lot of compliments)
Kaylee and Connor decorated the paper bag that we had our present in. They both love having their hands traced
We were originally going to give dad a grill for Father's day- but he decided he wanted to wait and get the one he really wants later on. So we made him an apron for when he does end up getting his grill.
half Ninja Turtle....
half Ute Red! I think more than anything he was excited I got the sewing machine out for the first time since he gave it to me for Christmas :)
We sure love our BJ!!!
BJ is the BEST dad to these kids. He gets right down and plays games and does silly things with them all the time. He never complains and is always volunteering to help get the kids to bed. He patiently lets the kids help him with whatever project he is doing...and stays patient throughout the whole time!
BJ is the best husband as well. He is ALWAYS worried about me and making sure I am comfortable and have everything I need/want. People tell me that I am spoiled with having him for a husband and I totally agree. Love you BJ Tenney
Post a Comment