6/30/14 2:14 PM

(0) Comments

Telling the Kids....

Beej & Chris

Since we had a good heartbeat with the fertility doctor's ultrasound, and I had been really sick we decided to bring the kids with us to my regular OBGYN first ultrasound on June 9th. BJ recorded it- but the doctor turned out the light and you can't see a single thing in the video ha ha. 

The doctor started the ultrasound and BJ asked Kaylee- Do you know what that is? Kaylee immediately knew "a baby". Connor was pretty oblivious to it all, but Kaylee was pretty excited....as were BJ and I. 
We told them right before heading to Cherry hill. As we pulled up the Cherry Hill, Kaylee said "I am so excited. I am going to tell Brinlee that my mom is having a baby too. Just like her mommy". I told Kaylee "Let's keep it a secret" knowing it may not happen. I was right :D The moment we got to Cherry hill- Kaylee went right up to Brinlee and said "Guess what! My mom has a baby in her belly!" I loved how excited she was.
0 Responses to "Telling the Kids...."

Post a Comment