6/19/14 2:43 PM

(0) Comments

Papa Bruce's Work Party

Beej & Chris

Papa Bruce invited us to go to his work's summer party up near East Canyon.  Christie had to work, but I (BJ) took the kids and headed up.

They had face painting

And balloon animals.  Kaylee got a tiger


Connor got a unicorn

I even got my face painted.  Not sure what it is, but the lady did an awesome job.  I was super impressed!


They had a huge blow up obstacle course, a ton of food and tons of other games.  Kaylee was really good at staying inside of the round ones that looked like tires (Connor tried to be as good as his sister, but she was really pro!)

Jacquie and her kids were there as were Spencer and Elisa.  It was a super fun party and we hope we can go again next year - don't quit your job dad!


I got a little carried away taking selfies, but I never get my face painted - plus since Christie was at work I had to make sure she saw what it looked like before I washed it off.



0 Responses to "Papa Bruce's Work Party "

Post a Comment