12 years ago
One of my good friends Ashley Mcgavin from our old ward (13th ward) was having a girl after having her two boys. So I decided to throw her a shower, because there are too many fun things to buy for baby girls!
I started out wanting to use these covers for mason jars, because how cute are they? But they only fit on specific expensive mason jars. So, I ended up taking them back.
We had chicken salad sandwhiches
Chips and Mango Salsa
fruit
and brownies
I borrowed some of the decor and platters from my good friend Jamie Scott
We had a good turn out
Danielle &
Julie Nelson and her girls
(her youngest went down the slide and hit her knee going down. ugh I felt horrible)
and I got to see some of my old ward friends
Cristy Kilkpack & Tish Adamson
Michelle Nielson
Michelle Jamison and her daughter Hailey
Heidi Walker
Ashley opened up the slide for everyone to see and try it out.
It was a big hit. Hailey especially loved it. Her mom texted me later and told me that she went home and told her parents she wanted a slide and cried and cried when they said they weren't sure they could put a slide in their house. Michelle then asked me how much we spent on our slide.....unfortunately that is top secret and not anything anyone will ever know wha-ha-ha-ha (But seriously...Top Secret)
I thought it was the coolest thing that Ashley's mom came and went down the slide. She went down a few times actually. How fun is she?!
Post a Comment