12 years ago
The last day on the cruise we got up ate breakfast and then hung out until it was time to get off the ship. They have you set all your luggage out the night before so you will be all ready to get off the ship in the morning.
We didn't want to go down to the lobby and wait with all the people, so we hung out in the hallway upstairs.
Grandma Tenney playing with Ashlynn while we wait.
The kids were playing with their stuffed animals that they got from Terri. They would throw the animals and then run and go get them. We told them they needed to throw them in the hall away from everyone. Well, next thing we know Connor is crying because he threw it off the balcony on the the lower level. Luckily it didn't hit anyone ha ha
Dad was a good sport and went and got "swoop" for Connor which was a good thing, because I was too embarrassed to go myself. He of course threw it onto the level where EVERYONE getting off the ship was on. ha ha
We paid one of the helpers to carry our luggage with his cart while we got off the ship. Ashlynn had fallen asleep in my arms so Grandma took the kids while I sat down with Ashlynn and BJ went to get the car. BJ was seriously so amazing this whole vacation. He was always willing to run to the room if we forgot something. He would carry the kids or do whatever the kids or I wanted. He never complained. The kids and I sure got lucky to have such an amazing dad and husband!!!
Kaylee saw this worker with this big white glove on and ran up and gave her a high five. ha ha I love her confidence.
We then dropped Grandma off to her hotel and started on our long drive home. Ashlynn was entertained with watching her Baby Einstein for a few minutes at least ;)
The kids did pretty good on the drive. We took more stops than daddy wanted, but we got to Cedar City around 9pm that night. I figured since we chose this nice hotel with a pool than we better utilize it. We grabbed a little Ceasars pizza and then a salad from Papa Murphy's as well as soda and ate in the room; and then quickly got in our swimming suits. Since Ashlynn had fallen asleep pretty early we decided to wake her up and take her swimming as well. Ha ha she was in such a daze in the pool because she was half way asleep. But we knew if we would have let her keep sleeping she would have had her own early morning wake up party which none of us wanted.
We had a good time swimming as a family
ha ha I always think it is so funny when Connor turns his eyes to the side when we tell him to smile for a picture.
We met a nice lady in the pool that we chatted with for a bit. She is single and was never able to have kids so she told us both how blessed we are to have three amazing kids. We talked to her for a bit, she then offered to take a picture of all of us in the pool. The pool was supposed to close at 10 pm so we left just shortly after 10pm and got the kids in bed and BJ and I both crashed shortly after. The following day we drove home.
Connor must of fallen off the bed and was too tired to get back on.
Ashlynn was the first to wake up, so her and I went to breakfast while the rest of the family woke up. I used a baby wipe to wipe her face; she then took the wipe and started cleaning off the table. It was really cute.
We got everything unpacked, laundry started, Ashlynn fed, and then I
decided to go on a run to burn some calories after eating the whole ship
ha ha.
This vacation was so much fun. A lot of times on vacation BJ and I will get really stressed and overwhelmed with money or we will be so tired and onry to each other. But this vacation took away all the stress. We didn't have to worry about food, activities, or money. Everything was taken care of and it made it easy to just relax and enjoy ourselves. We love going on vacations as a family and can't wait till the next one!
Post a Comment