12 years ago
Before we went on our cruise we had a lot to prepare for. We had done our research and had signed up for the Fish Extender Group. Depending on how big your group is that is how many gifts you need to make or buy to give. You also need a fish extender where they can put the gifts in. Since I spent a lot of time making everyone's Halloween costumes we just bought this Mickey Fish Extender off of Amazon. I then just added our names with a fabric white pen that I got at JoAnns.
I copied a costume I found on pinterest. I had finished one of the wings and then thought I had finished the second one when I realized the whole thing was backwards! I had done two of the exact same wings. Luckily I had enough fabric to make another one, but it was still a bummer that I had to start over.
Here it is just about finished.
How cute is this little Iago!
For Connors Aladdin Costume I sewed his vest and made his hat. We just bought Kaylee's Jasmine costume. I made my flying carpet costume from two different blankets and just added tassels. Then for BJ's Abu costume I made his hat and vest as well. Overall it wasn't a ton of work and I was really happy with how it turned out.
Post a Comment