12/4/15 8:38 PM

(0) Comments

Artwork and Fun

Beej & Chris

I have to share some of the kids artwork. I cant just throw away their super cute pictures, so I have been taking a picture of it first so we can cherish it longer. These are drawn by cute little 4 year old Connor.



ha ha this was also done by Connor. He sounded out "Austen" :D
The left picture is Connor's, the middle one was Kaylee's and the right was the treat we gave our neighbors and Uncle Nate for Christmas. The kids actually drew these pictures for Elder Nathan Scott to send in his package. We gave him that along with a Mormon Tabernacle CD...
and some yummy treats. 

Ashlynn in her cute coat. She face planted a few times in the winter d/t this coat, her snow boots, and the fact that her head is almost as big as her body (as all kids her age are ha ).

Grandma and Grandpa Scott let us put this Nativity up this year at our house. Isn't it gorgeous?!


Ashlynn learning to feed herself with a spoon. ahh she is getting too big.

and these are just pictures that we took with my Glam App on my Phone. The kids take a picture and then put makeup, wigs, and jewelry on. They thought it was pretty hilarious.
Scary future teenage Kaylee?!
Yes, that is Connor ha ha


Yep, I could totally pull off blonde hair....not!
0 Responses to "Artwork and Fun "

Post a Comment