12/12/15 6:17 PM

(0) Comments

West Bountiful Choir, Connor's crazy outfits and 8 year wedding anniversary

Beej & Chris

I love this little boy and his outfits. His shorts are on backwards, one of his socks are partly on, and 9/10 times his shoes are usually on backwards as well. But he doesn't care and looks stinkin' cute no matter how he dresses. Ahh to be a 4 yr old again and have no worries

This little thing loves her "choo choo" that Grandma Tenney had bought for Connor I believe, when he was small. It is a favorite toy of a lot of kids actually. She especially loves it when Connor pushes her around the house.

Kaylee has been participating in the West Bountiful elementary choir this year. She goes every Thursday morning at 745 am before school starts. She was pretty excited when they announced the field trip where they were going to go to perform at the Dickens festival and were traveling in a school bus! Since I knew how much she wanted to ride in the bus, I just followed along behind to the field trip and came and watched her perform.



They had these fun horses that you could use your legs to push up and down and it would "trot" you around. So fun!




I bought the kids each some marbles



A few cute pictures from the kiddos
This one was drawn by Connor


"Logan"
For our wedding anniversary we ate at this yummy place in SLC called Porcupine Grill. We got the best nachos and Philly cheese stake ever!





We then went and got ice cream at Mrs. Cavanaughs chocolate store (penoche and trinidad ice cream). It was divine!
We then snuck our ice cream into the movie theater and finished eating it while we watched the Hunger Games part 2. 
We laughed and laughed about silly things. I am so lucky to have met such an amazing man. He treats me like a princess. He is always the first one to apologize when we get in an argument even if he didn't do anything wrong. BJ is such a great dad to our three cute kiddos and works so hard to make everyone happy. BJ can make me laugh even at the hardest times. Happy anniversary hubby!


This was my gift to BJ (and sorta to me too). I love the look of them in our bathroom
0 Responses to "West Bountiful Choir, Connor's crazy outfits and 8 year wedding anniversary "

Post a Comment