12 years ago
Our neighbors Monique Draper works at the Flips Gym here in Bountiful. She invited our family over to take family pictures with Santa Clause for free. As we were driving there we saw these reindeer that were next to where they were selling trees just across the street from Flips. The kids thought they must be Santa's reindeer since Santa was across the street. We saw Santa pull up in a beat up car to the gym, but the kids figured that was his "cover up".
After seeing Santa we decided to go see "Santa's Reindeer"
Ahhhh it has been soo nice to have a fireplace. It is the best when I am home watching a show while BJ is gone. He complains of getting too hot (oh blah). So I enjoy it the most when he is not there so I don't feel any guilt using it :D
We had a lot of fun at BJ's Costco Christmas work party again. We decided this year to use part of the money to buy each other presents for Christmas. We picked names before hand and split up.
We then saw Santa Clause again at the Ward Christmas party.
Kaylee knew FOR SURE this was the REAL Santa because he knew about our SLIDE and asked her about it.
For some reason Connor got nervous this time?
Yep, Ashlynn was having none of that
Oh this was the Santa and Mrs. Clause from Flips Gym
The kids have loved having friends live so close here in our new house. It has been so fun to just send them outside to play.
Connor, Jet, and Evi
Kaylee sang at the City hall building for her school choir so we saw Santa Clause again! (Yes, we did it wayyy too many times)
I decided this year to try making the gingerbread so we could make a house together as a family. The gingerbread turned out really good, and was soo tasty. However, the house building turned out to be a disaster.
I learned the hard way...how important patience is and to not rush making the house and to let each piece dry before adding the roof!
BJ was done with it, and I was determined and super onry. Our "fun" activity turned into me telling everyone to move as I tried to make it work, when I should have just let it fall and had fun with the kids eating it and laughing about our disaster. Next year ;)
The kids did have fun decorating, and eating the yummy treats in the process however
Ashlynn just laughed at us and watched us be ridiculous while she ate her bananas
Connor helping clean up
For Connor's field trip we went to Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolate shop.
Camden, Thatcher and Connor eating their ice cream we bought afterwards
They gave us some free samples as we took the tour of the factory
aaaaand....of course their was another Santa Clause there. Don't worry- this one was fake lol
?, Lilly, Brody, Nixon, Camden, Sophie, Thatcher, Connor and Camden
Post a Comment