6/6/16 8:56 PM

(0) Comments

Adventures with Family with a broken foot

Beej & Chris


Having a broken foot didn't stop me from getting downstairs. Heck, we have a slide! I just crossed my broken foot over my right foot so protect it and went down. Then when I got to the bottom of the slide I would just hop or crawl while I was downstairs with the kids. 

The kids have been really enjoying playing cards lately. They are growing up so fast and able to understand phase 10 and skipbo (two of my favorite games) so it has been a lot of fun to play together.

Daddy being so fun throwing the ball around with the kids in the basement


Since I am non-weight bearing to my foot I get around on this knee scooter. We bought one and are borrowing one from Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry. Ashlynn thinks it is hers. Anytime I get on the scooter she runs over and hops on as well.








These kids have been LIFE SAVERS! They help me with everything! Here is a picture of them vacuuming their bedroom floors. I wanted to use the shop vac to vacuum on the front porch so I hopped around trying to get it. Kaylee pushed her self so hard and lifted it herself to help me get it from the basement so I could vacuum. I then hopped around the front porch vacuuming the dust on the front porch. BJ would always tell me how crazy I was, and I never saw it. I just wanted to do something and figured out a way to do it anyway. But now looking back....I was a little crazy.
Many people would offer to help with things but I felt too guilty asking them to do something that I didn't HAVE to do... like vacuuming the front porch ;) But I didn't NOT want to get it done if that makes sense. Anyway THESE kids and their daddy were ROCKSTARS! I cant say enough how blessed I am to have them!!
0 Responses to "Adventures with Family with a broken foot "

Post a Comment