12 years ago
I went and saw the specialist and surgeon and found out that I did in fact break my foot bad enough that I had to surgically fix it. The plan was to place a screw in to hold the bone in place so it could heal. This required me to stay off my foot for 4-6 weeks without any weight on it.
My amazing friend Challae watched the kids while I went into surgery for my foot. I can't imagine going through trials without her. She is always right there ready and willing to help with anything. I'm so glad we became friends in nursing school.
It's going to be quite the adjustment with these kiddos and not having my foot to walk on, but I am sure grateful for my amazing and supportive husband who is right there by my side helping through everything.
Post a Comment