6/16/16 9:13 PM

(0) Comments

BJ Get's Gephardt

Beej & Chris

I had to call "Get Gephardt to help get some money returned to us. When they contacted us and asked if we would be willing to do a video interview- I gladly volunteered BJ! 😂😉

The reason we called Get Gephardt was we refinanced and the company we had paid our loan off to took out an additional mortgage payment after the pay off. They fully admit they were in the wrong and keep telling us they will pay us back, but we just can't get the money back. The last time I called they said it hasn't even been processed. So I told them I would be reporting them...and I did! Of course as soon as the news station reported them and contacted them, we got our check in the mail. 

BJ was such a good sport about doing this when it was not in his comfort zone. It was funny hearing him pretend to call the company while they filmed him. 

0 Responses to "BJ Get's Gephardt "

Post a Comment