12 years ago
They scheduled the surgery for my 5th metatarsal (toe) on my left foot for June 6th 2016. The needed some of the swelling to go down before they did the surgery.
Look at all that bruising. This was taken right before the surgery.
After surgery I struggled with my heartbeat going low. It was really weird. I didn't feel good, so i checked my pulse and O2 with my oximeter and found this throughout the night.
The kids loved playing with the crutches
But the scooter was even better!
Here are some pictures at my follow up with surgeon June 16th, 2016
Xrays to show the hardware they put in my foot
We then had to wait a little bit for the swelling to go down before they placed the hard cast on my foot June 20th 2016.
Since we were so close to the 4th of July, I chose blue to go with my red shirt.
Post a Comment