11/10/10 12:37 PM

(1) Comments

Blessings

Beej & Chris

Lately I have been emotional and worrying about everything. I started thinking about all the good in my life and all the things I don't have to worry about and decided to write a list of the many many things that I am grateful for. It is easy to see what is going on wrong, rather than remembering all that is going good. So here are just a few things I am grateful for.
- My husband! Whenever I get stressed I call him and just tell him everything. He listens and then shows me how things will work out.
- A healthy beautiful 8 1/2 month Kaylee!! She is soo much fun and such a joy in my life
- A warm, safe home to live in with a loving an amazing ward.
- Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!
- Having my family live close by and having the best family ever. I call my mom almost everyday and I know my dad is there if I ever need anything...even help with a Resume. :)
- Having a Father-in-Law that lives close and is soo cute with Kaylee and 2 Mother-in-Laws that are so kind and such fun Grandma's
- A great job that works with staying home being a mom. And working with a great friend Challae who is the cutest mom ever...who watches Kaylee while I do a visit or two during the week.
- Having a sister-in-law Kierston who is such a great mom...live close to my work so she can watch Kaylee when I have my work meetings every Thursday.
- BJ obtaining such a GREAT new job with such fun people and a place he feels like he can continue to learn and grow
- AMAZING friends that are there for me whenever I need someone to talk to.
1 Response to "Blessings"
the laytons. said :
November 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM
You are so sweet. :) Isn't it great to take a moment to remember all the blessings in life!

Post a Comment