11/30/10 5:53 PM

(0) Comments

BEST day EVER

Beej & Chris

Kaylee slept in till 9 am
We both ate breakfast together
I got in my swimming suit and got in the bath with Kaylee to play.
I fed Kaylee lunch

Kaylee and I cuddled up in a blanket and watched some TV while Kaylee ate her bottle and then slowly started leaning on my left arm for a good hour. I then put her in her crib to finish her nap off. While I took a nap as well :)

We danced and played pass with the ball. Every time she would pass it I would say "YAY" and clap. She would then clap as well and smile so big.

Kaylee went down for her second nap

I started reading Harry Potter book #2 and then cleaned up the house a bit

BJ got home and we both got all our snow gear on and headed out to play in the snow. We made a snowman together!

Went to Tithing settlement

Ate dinner as a family

What a wonderful night!!!
0 Responses to "BEST day EVER"

Post a Comment