11/24/10 9:01 AM

(0) Comments

Crazy Dreams

Beej & Chris

I always dream and remember at least one of them every night. My dreams are very detailed but totally CRAZY. I am always telling BJ my dreams in the morning. He will say things like "wow- I wish I could have seen that in a movie" or "I am glad I don't remember my dreams like you because some of yours freak me out".

I had a dream last week that I was pregnant and ended up having the cutest little black baby boy. BJ and I had this big discussion on how it is totally possible. But seriously- he was so cute!

Last night I dreamt that I took BJ snowboarding for the 1st time. We got there and instead of snowboards- there was a huge crowd of people on bikes. So I quickly helped BJ get on a bike. He was freaking out...saying "I can't do this" as he was on the top of a steep snow hill ready to go down on a bike! I quickly taught him how to stop by putting the bike sideways- like a snowboard...cause it is definitely the same thing. He hesitantly agreed to go.

As he was going down I found some of our neighbors Michael and Jamie Scott. They were there snowboarding and thought we were crazy and didn't even acknowledge us. As I heard a ton of people cheering as people were running around the corner. I quickly asked someone in the crowd how long this was going to be. They smiled and said 36 miles. I went down and started cheering for BJ as he came around the bend and was running down the stairs (apparently stairs now appeared). I yelled "good job babe. And it is 36 miles...sorry" ha ha ha

BJ gave me this funniest face of terror and kept running. He was talking with a friend that he made on his journey. While he ran 36 miles- I went shopping with my mom. I found my aunt Michelle Parker who was bragging how she was going to get the same black Friday deals on the 30th of November at Best Buy because her husband works there. She said "we get the left overs of black Friday". Once she realized that her face was all sad.

I then finished shopping with my mom..except that I lost her. Don't worry I found her at the check out. And that is the end
0 Responses to "Crazy Dreams"

Post a Comment