11/8/10 1:06 PM

(0) Comments

Halloween 2010

Beej & Chris

In case you couldn't figure it out...BJ is a tree and Kaylee and I are Owls

I wish I got a picture of my dad, mom, and brother. My mom is always taking pictures of everybody else. I need to be better to take more pictures of her!!! :) But she was a pumpkin (well she wore a pumpkin shirt)

My sister and Desiree


KAYLEE



Yes I made her owl costume and yes it was a lot more work than I thought it was going to be...but I was so happy how it turned out!

The wings I originally made for her were WAY too big. In fact they ended up being my wings! So I just had to guess in the size for her wings. But it worked out.

Kaylee, Desiree, and Travis

I had to post this. This is my Aunt Becky and her family. I just thought their costumes were soo clever....not to mention my aunt made all but the Batman costume and Cat woman mask. SO impressive and super cute!!!

Here are some pictures from our Halloween Party. Thanks Nina for taking pictures since I once again couldn't find my camera. :)
Nina- what a cute Angel with a cute prego belly. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

Nina and Tanner are always the life of the party so we are sooo glad they came and danced and partied it up with us!

Challae and I planned the party. Challae brought decorations, cooked a lot of food, brought drinks, and helped set up and clean up. SHE IS AMAZING!!! You can't tell by this picture but she was the dog catcher, her husband Graeme was a fire hydrant and her little Brinlee was a dog. Such a cute idea!

Ha ha BEST COSTUME ever!! Rachel, Gavin and Eric. I am soo glad they came!!

This is Nina and Tanner's friend Breanna and ?? All I know is Breanna is freakin awesome and the best dancer out there....besides you Nina :)

ha ha ha I LOVE this picture. Poor Nina couldn't bob for any apples...well she could, she just couldn't get any with her mouth. But she was such a good sport!


Rachel the Nun


Tanner being silly
Impressive moves Green's. Oh and yes that is their curtains as their costumes. ha ha LOVE it!






ha ha...Ya I cheated. I could NOT get a apple either. So I just pretended and pulled myself out of the line. Tanner kept taking the small apples out. I kept telling him that I have a SMALL mouth and I need a small apple.



Kaylee slept for most of the party but woke up enough to dance and meet everyone.
The party ended up being a lot of fun!!! Thanks everyone for coming and for helping cleaning up after. Who is going to do it next year? Cause its not going to be us! Too much work! :)

0 Responses to "Halloween 2010"

Post a Comment