1/11/11 9:13 AM

(1) Comments

16 1/2 weeks Prego

Beej & Chris



Wow- I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been going. On Thursday we finally get to see the doctor. It will have been well over 6 weeks since I have seen a doctor and I am dying to hear the heart beat and hopefully see our sweet little babies picture. It is a long story but this will be the first time we meet this doctor and we don't know anything about her except that she delivers at IMC. So we are praying that we like her and she is a trustworthy and good doctor.
Ok So here are a few pictures. ha ha I don't EVER do this. But I have been giving my friends that are pregnant a hard time for not putting up belly pictures. So I decided I better put up a few.





This is the bathroom mirror shot.

ha ha the light switch shot

The whoops it just took the picture shot

and the belly shot

Ok so the shirt I am wearing is NOT a pregnant shirt- although it totally looks like one. But when I get farther a long and the upper part of my body grows..this shirt no longer fits. So I figured I better wear it now while I can. It does make my belly look bigger than it really is in a few of the pictures. I do however have a small baby bump. I no longer just look fat. You definitely get that baby bump a lot faster with the second pregnancy that is for sure.

I am still wearing my skinnier pants but with a belly band. My goal with this pregnancy is to try to wear those pants as long as possible. I got into maternity pants too early and quickly grew without realizing it. So if I wear my nice fitting pants than as it gets tight I will remember to hold off on the sweets a little bit more. I know eventually I wont wear them- but here is to not gaining as much weight as I did with the last pregnancy. Cause it sure is hard to get off. In fact I finally lost it all the first few weeks of this pregnancy because I was so sick. ha isn't that nice :)

As far as how I am feeling. Right now EXCITED. I can't wait! I am sure things will change as time goes on- but right now I can't wait to see this baby and watch Kaylee and her sibling grow up together.
1 Response to "16 1/2 weeks Prego"
the laytons. said :
January 12, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Love the prego belly shots!! You are to funny & super cute! :) I'm SO excited for you!! Your little one doesn't even know how lucky it's going to be! AND i didnt know your sister is prego to with you!? yay! that's always fun. AND you guys definitely got spoiled for Christmas! Brinlee loves playing with Kaylee's new toys ha ha

Post a Comment