12 years ago

We started out our New Years Eve with a yummy and BIG dinner over at JC and Anya's house. Anya's friend was also there (I can't remember her name though).

This picture doesn't even do it justice. We had a Turkey, chocolate cake, three different kinds of Russian salads, a regular green salad, yummy cheesy tortellini and I can't remember if there was anything else. It was very yummy! We then played a game together and tried to keep Kaylee out of everything at their house :) We snuck out a little early to head to my parents house to ring in the new year. We had a lot of fun! Thanks JC and Anya for inviting us over!!!
I think my favorite part of New Years Eve besides being with BJ all night long playing and having fun together; was playing cards after midnight with my mom, dad, and little brother Nathan. We were all so tired and hyper. My mom was soo funny. She has some good "gangster" moves that none of us had ever known about. ha ha ha
We ended up staying the night at my parents house and spend most of New Years day with them as well. Some of our good family friends the Bradfields came over and played games with us on New Years day. It was a lot of fun. I was pretty tired after it all though and was happy to head home to get to bed.
Christie's
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
I don't always make New Year's Resolutions, but this year I had a few things I want to work on and why not make it a resolution. I know that statistic of people keeping their resolutions is pretty low so that made me want to do it even more. It is a challenge and hopefully I will be of the few that does keep my resolution. These may seem silly to some and ones that nobody has issues with- but they are just a few things I want to work on.
1- Only one hour of tv during the day UNLESS I am sick :) (I mostly have it on for the noise- but some days I catch myself watching stupid things when I could be doing a lot more productive things with my time. Plus I can just turn on music. Music is even better!)
2- Only 2 hours of computer during the day. I use the computer for blogging and for getting things ready for Cub Scouts. But I also waste a lot of time on it on facebook and playing ridiculous games.
3- Read the New Testament before 2012. I really like readying my scriptures but I am not that good at it. I feel very behind in my scriptural knowledge. It always makes me feel better when I read my scriptures and this goal will help me to continue to do that!
Happy New Year Everyone
Post a Comment