BJ started a new job a few months ago as many of you know. Even though he was new, we still got to participate in
Mind Share's awesome work parties!!! Seriously AWESOME!
The first party was for couples only, and was held at
Market Street Grill.
We didn't get any pictures, but it was
magnificent. Neither
BJ and I had ever been there before so it was a lot of fun. I got to meet some of the people
BJ works with and we ate some yummy
appetizers and the best Clam Chowder we have ever had.
Unfortunately we had to run off before the main course because we had tickets to go to the Forgotten Carols. We can't wait till next year.
The second party was held at Costco and was for the whole family. They started the party before
Costo had even opened, and provided us breakfast. They had Santa and and elf there for the kids to meet. Kaylee wasn't too sure about either one of them- but especially Santa.


Look how excited Kaylee is!!
Here is a picture of the Elf giving
BJ his Christmas gift.

$500 gift certificate to COSTCO. WOW- we got spoiled!!! They have made this a tradition for the last few years, they give these gift cards to all of the employees at
Mind Share. I have only been to Costco once so I was just in awe as we walked around the store. There was
soo much! HUGE packages of
chap stick and even Jazz tickets. They have everything! We knew that
BJ would be getting this gift card and we had already talked about getting a camcorder. So that was our plan. We were going to buy a camcorder. So after breakfast as they opened the store to the general public, they set us free to go shopping with our gift cards. FUN huh!
BJ looks at me and says, "Wanna just go look at the
tv's". he he Since it was
BJ's work and his gift card I of course agreed. Needless to say instead of walking out of Costco with a camcorder, we walked out with a new 47 inch
VIZIO big screen tv. I really thought our 32 inch
tv before was big. WOW- 47 inches is HUGE.
BJ has always wanted a big screen
tv and I am really happy we got it.
BJ gives up a lot and is always saving his money or buying for me or Kaylee. He deserves a big screen
tv. Kaylee and I will just have to deal with it ;)
Post a Comment