1/27/11 11:34 AM

(1) Comments

The Here and Now.....

Beej & Chris

I copied this from my friend Challae's blog cause I thought it was fun...plus I have been meaning to blog so this will be a good starter. Next blog- funny things Kaylee does....
{Christie: follower of Christ. My dad named me after his Sunday school teacher when he was younger. He talks very highly of her which makes me want to live up to the name and the kind of person she was.}
Reading: Harry Potter and the New Testament
Looking forward to: My birthday weekend! BJ and I are going to the Zermatt resort in Park
City
Stressing about: the drama at work
Craving: Chocolate chip cookie dough
Wanting: Kaylee to wake up so I can go shopping!
Wearing: Pajama pants, white tank top and pink jacket
Avoiding: Cleaning the house
Sick of: Having to wear a coat to go outside
Learning: that Kaylee is whiny but funny when she is tired :)
Suffering from: lack of energy
Struggling with: $$ and all the upcoming costs with our new baby boy on the way
Overcoming: my addiction to the computer
Hoping to: Transition Kaylee to whole milk and a sippy cup by her birthday
Excited for: my new co-sleeper that I bought off KSL.com ! I can't wait to put it up in our bedroom
Relieved by: BJ when he gets home!!
Splurging on: Sweets- I ate so many cookies last night that I had a tummy ache.
Dreaming of: SUMMER and going on walks with Kaylee and our little baby boy Conner?
1 Response to "The Here and Now....."
the laytons. said :
January 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM
CHRISTIE!!!! I didn't know you picked out a name!?!?! So cute! :) I'm going to have to call you ha ha I'm so glad you did this post. Its fun huh!? I loved it. Its a fun way to update people on life. If i were to do it again today much of mine would be the same as you ha ha I'm SO ready for summer and am seriously sick of putting on a coat to go outside!

Post a Comment