12 years ago
Well not only did BJ and I get spoiled with our new TV, Kaylee got even more spoiled and it wasn't all us. She has some very generous and amazing grandparents who love to spoil her.
It was fun to see Kaylee open her presents. She never got sick of ripping that paper. A few things that Kaylee got for Christmas are; her very own phone, two baby dolls that she loves to cuddle with, a tea set that teaches her please and thank you, a vacuum, a Fisher price "The farmer says" where she learns animal sounds, and some clothes and a book.
BJ got a new pair of jeans and some tools (drill & circular saw) to work on the garage. He wants to organize it and put some shelving in.
I got some new pj's, new scrubs, some church DVD's, oh and a portable seat heater that you can plug into the car :) I love being warm!
We opened presents at home and put Grandma Tenney on Skype so Kaylee can talk with her and show her all the fun presents she got. Grandma Tenney gave Kaylee her new phone that she carries with her everywhere, as well as a toy that has a train track on it and has lots of toys attached to it as well as fun music (we accidentally opened it a little early though :) We also got spoiled and got some yummy yummy gift cards to Olive Garden, Subway & the Outback. Thank you Grandma Tenney.
After the Tenney home- we headed to my house for a quick visit and then we all headed to Idaho to visit with my grandparents with my whole family. It was a fun day! We enjoyed all the time with family. I love Christmas time. Not because of all the presents- even though that is fun too. But I love the feeling of Christmas. I love how Christ-centered people are. I LOVE listening to Christmas music and the feeling it gives me. I always get the most excited for my friends or family to open the Christmas gifts that I gave to them. I love seeing their face. I hope as the years continue that BJ and I can set an example to our kids about the true meaning of Christmas.
Post a Comment