12 years ago
Or a few flies buzzing around the front room of their house are annoying little creatures to some, but to others (Kaylee) small little pets.
In the almost 4 years of marriage BJ and I have still not taken the time to go and buy a fly swatter for our house. Well we somehow accumulated 4 small little annoying flies that like to hang out either on the ceiling or in my ear. I tried swatting them a few times with some paper but didn't try too hard because I didn't want to have to find them after I hit them and then clean them up. Yuck! I later found Kaylee in the kitchen having the time of her life following around one of the flies. She was just laughing as she chased the fly from one place to another. And when the fly landed on her shoulder she looked at it as if it was a cute little butterfly and she reached out to touch it. lol
Speaking of Kaylee and funny things she does. Last night we had our weekly popcorn night where BJ makes yummy yummy homemade popcorn. Well Kaylee decided Connor shouldn't be left out and stuffed a big piece of popcorn in Connor's mouth. At least we know she loves Connor enough to share with him ;)
Post a Comment