2/25/14 8:06 PM

(0) Comments

A few days before Uncle Nate went on his mission

Beej & Chris

Shortly before Nate left for his mission he met this cute girl- Natasha. He had to keep up with tradition:
My mom waited for my dad on his mission
Kierston waited for my brother Johnathon on his mission
and BJ waited for me while I was on my mission
Natasha is a really cute girl, and the kids just love her.



Nate is a favorite with all the nieces and nephews, they are all really going to miss him!





 The day Nate left for the airport to go to the Mexico MTC, I asked if we could meet them for breakfast close by us before he left. So we met at I HOP. Yummy!


These two are great buds.

Love this little bro'


We can't wait to write you and hear all about your amazing experiences Nate!

0 Responses to "A few days before Uncle Nate went on his mission "

Post a Comment