2/13/14 11:30 AM

(0) Comments

Preschool Valentines Party

Beej & Chris


 Preschool was the day before Valentines day, so the kids each made a Valentine for their parents.

 The kids then sang some songs for the parents
 and made crafts afterwards


All the kids were supposed to bring enough Valentines for the other kids in the class. We bought them and Kaylee wrote the names of each of her classmates and we delivered them at the party. I am gonna tell ya a little secret: I am new to having kiddos in school....so I totally didn't think about bringing a Valentine for the teacher. Don't tell Kaylee....but we had one blank Valentine (because we had forgotten one of the classmates names) so we just put that one in Mrs. Janet's box and didn't give that little boy a Valentine. I know- horrible.

 The kids then got to decorate a Rice Krispie treat to take home

0 Responses to "Preschool Valentines Party"

Post a Comment