12 years ago
Since we got back from our vacation Sunday and Monday BJ had off work due to Presidents day. We decided to have fun as our small family.
The weather was perfect for a little Kite Flying! Flying kites is one of those things that are spur of the moment activities. You can never predict when it is going to be good kite flying weather. So I really appreciate an amazing husband who jumps with us and goes out to play!
The kids loved it. Kaylee held that kite for a long time. This was by far the best kite flying day we have had. You didn't have to run around to keep the kite up. The wind was just perfect
Coolest dad ever!
Kaylee helped me get ready for Cub Scouts. I was beyond impressed with how well she copied my drawings! She is quite the artist. I kept telling her it was too hard. She sure proved me wrong and I love it!
Post a Comment