12 years ago
Since the kids each have preschool at different days, I get a lot of quality time with each of them. We try to do something fun together whether it is reading books or playing toys....or even going out to breakfast together. I had a free breakfast meal for me at IHOP and took Kaylee and bought her a kids meal while Connor was at preschool. It was fun to just sit and chat with her. When I turn of the radio in the car and just let the kids talk, they tell me a lot of cute things. I really cherish that time with them.
Connor and I taking a nap together. I love what a good "cuddler" he is. I don't have many pictures, but we have gone to the park, run errands, and played games together.
Each day is different. Like today, Connor is playing toys while I am blogging. So each day isn't a huge adventure, but it is fun having the one-on-one time together.
Post a Comment