12 years ago
Several months ago, we found a great price for round-trip air fare to San Diego. ($300 total for all 4 of us.) We bought airplane tickets since Christie and I had never been before. About a month before, we booked a hotel and got plans together for the trip.
The day of the trip, Connor went to preschool since we had an afternoon flight. Grandma Scott took us to the airport and we checked in fairly early. The kids loved looking at the airplanes out the big airport windows. They let us board early since we had young kids which was super convenient. Once we were in the air, Connor fell asleep pretty quickly - guess the excitement got to him
Kaylee was happy eating snacks and playing games on her leappad.
Connor was so tired he fell asleep with his sucker in his hand.
The kids loved helping pull the luggage. Connor's what a little bit big for him, but that didn't stop him from doing as much as he could.
The luggage was slightly damaged so we got a repair voucher.
Our hotel was right on Mission Bay and we were on the bottom floor which had a sliding door that faced the beach. As soon as we were in our room, the kids were excited to go over to the beach and play in the sand and water.
Since it was a bit later in the day, Christie and I didn't get our swimming suits on, but that didn't stop me from exploring with the kids. In the bay I saw several fish and a ray as well.
We were there as the tide was rising, I left my sandals a little too close to the water so I had to go save one of them.
One of the things Christie did to entertain the kids was have them look out of their binoculars to help us find different things.
Post a Comment