12 years ago
Kaylee and I went to the scouting office to get a pinewood derby car and came home with a brand new grill for BJ.
Obviously we called him before we made the purchase, but he has been looking for one for a loooong time. BJ can wait and wait and wait until the price is right before he makes a purchase. It is something I have always disliked and admired about him ha ha. Needless to say, I was excited I had convinced him to make the purchase and get the grill he had been wanting for a few years now.
Kaylee insisted on blow drying her own hair one morning. She didn't do it for too long before she let mom take over, but either way she is growing up too fast :(
Connor enjoying preschool. He learned about Johnny Appleseed and if you notice is wearing his sister's boots ;) They take turns wearing them. Kaylee and Connor have been fighting a lot lately, but they still do a lot for each other to show how much they truly do love one another. Every time we go to my OB appointments or the Bank Kaylee always gets a sucker for Connor, and not only a sucker but an orange sucker (his favorite color). This kid needs some cowboy boots for Christmas- he LOVES boots.
Post a Comment